Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 2 & 3 Limbo Days


Right, the sun is setting on my 3rd and final Limbo day!  I think it's setting...maybe it's the fog rolling in...hmm.

Anyway, the point is that I managed to make it through 3 days in Glasgow staying upbeat about my situation.  Each day had a main event, and although I probably sound way to structured to some people, having a plan is good for me.  I like knowing that I made good use of my time.


Wednesday was Ikea day!  Yes, I've finally made it to the ultimate furniture store!  I can now join the general populace in shared admiration of the place.  It is very nice, but full of furniture that I will probably never get to buy...since I may never live anywhere near one of their stores.  I'm not gonna lie, that was a bit frustrating.


A Christmas Market
Today was local attraction day.  In every city I visit, my favorite part is exploring the area near where I stay, and doing this has made me really want to try city living someday.  Each neighborhood is almost like a little town in itself once you take a look around, just with better access to things.  We'll see about that goal...

The Big Mouth Coffee Co. in the West End gave me the best Vanilla Latte I've ever had!

No comments: