Wednesday, January 12, 2011

America!

Hello!  Goodbye...

That was quick.  Obviously, despite my good intentions I neglected to keep up with my blogging while away on vacation.  In fact, I could count the number of times I was on the computer on my fingers (this is amazing).  I also neglected to take pictures (which isn't unusual at all), but I did take a few and I think they document my trip pretty well considering.


Orange pop!  The true artificial kind!  I was really really excited about this...obviously.



 The pickle section at Walmart!  For those of you that may not already see where this is going...  A pickle in the UK is a completely different food than what it is in America.  I happen to love pickles...American pickles that is!


My niece Elena passing the time with her mom's laptop.  She is truly a girl after my own heart :)



All in all, I had a great time at home, and managed to check almost every dream activity off my list.  Yes, I'm gonna say it...  There's no place like home!

No comments: