Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Perks of being a Beauty Insider



After almost a year of being a Sephora Beauty Insider, I have made my first purchase!  I signed up in August of last year to take advantage of the free Benefit birthday gift, and didn't intend to take so long to respond to the countless promotional emails I have received (one of the perks of being a beauty insider...and I mean that!)  But it's been difficult to shell out the $$$ that most of Sephora products require.  I love looking, and even bought a couple things...only to take them back both times.  Very sad...

But enough history, here's what I bought!

Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Fairly Light

That's it.  No really, that's all I bought!  Thanks to my Beauty Insider status, I was able to choose 3 free samples:

- Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau de Parfum Spray
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment

AND...  I could choose between 3 perfume sampler bags!

I chose the Day Date:

Fresh Fresh Life Eau de Parfum
Juicy Couture Malibu Eau de Toilette 
Philosopy Loveswept Eau de Toilette 
Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum 
Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Toilette 
Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau de Toilette 
Prada Luna Rossa Eau de Toilette

If it wasn't already apparent...  I really just wanted all the samples :)  Let the perfume sampling begin!

p.s. Not sure if the Bare Minerals Foundation is quite the right shade...  Might have to make an exchange, but definitely not another return!  Enough of that.



No comments: