Monday, February 17, 2014

Red Lobster & thorny beautiful goodness...

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a beloved/hated minor holiday this week!  Yes, Friday was Valentine's Day, and Mr. Brown and I placed ourselves at the center of the madness.  We hadn't planned on it...at least, I hadn't planned on it.  But to the madness we went...  Red Lobster, 5:00pm.

It may sound strange, but I actually enjoyed being in the middle of the Valentine's Day busy-ness!  In the lobby of a classic date restaurant with a bunch of other couples...I really felt part of something ;)

In other news, the cold weather seems to have subsided for the time being which is cause to C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E!  I look forward to an entire week of above freezing temps.  It should be a lot more productive than this past week because honestly, I didn't get much done.  Not much to report.  Feel let down?



No comments: