Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving at 9 Habost

This year's thanksgiving was my first Thanksgiving spent in Scotland, and it was pretty good...if I do say so myself. Here's some pics taken on the night...

Pic #1: Our heavy laden coffee table. Please mentally add freshly baked rolls to this picture.

Dinner was a bit weird without an actual table, but it's not like I've never eaten a Thanksgiving meal without a normal table. My dad's side of the family puts the kids at a gorgeous Korean Tea Table every year. I've long since grown out of that category, but that doesn't mean I don't remember the awesomeness of it.

Pic #2: Spreading the Thanksgiving cheer.

We headed across the street for the weekly Ness Melodeon Club get-together (I attempt to play the guitar with them), but this week came with food and the appropriate headgear. See mine? I felt like I was rediscovering my native american roots...I'm 1/4 Chickahominy on my mothers side.


Pic #3: Not only did everyone try our very American vittles, but they also voluntarily conformed to the dress code!


That made my night!

No comments: