Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sketch Catch-up #3

This final sketching catch-up post has been fraught with difficulties!  All for 2 measly spreads! Much like the month honestly...  'Twas full of ups and downs, and I was happy to turn the page on my 4 calendars.


I obviously had some scanning issues this month, but I'm moving on and posting these pesky files anyway!


As I said, I did experience some "ups" this month, so let me list them!

- I kept my 1 book a month resolution for January & read Easter Island by Jennifer Vanderbes.  Wasn't too sure about this random book choice for at least the first half of the book, but loved the ending.  I'd picked it up from a library sale about a year ago sucked in by the cover.  I know, I know...


- I've been doing a bit of yoga everyday!  YouTube channel Yoga with Adriene has been 100% the reason why I've managed to do that, and I'm so grateful that I discovered this channel.

- I also managed to send not one, but TWO notes off in January.  Yep, you can say it... Overachiever 😁

No comments: