Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Journal Entries!

No, I have not given up on my new Art Journal!  The very idea...this early on in the game?  Have you no faith in me?

What?  You want proof?  Fine then.


Feb 2- I felt like making paper snowflakes...and out came this rather awkward journal page...also went nuts with the whiteout!
Feb 4- After our power outage, crawling out of bed in our freezing house was HARD.  I definitely missed the days at home when my mom and dad would get the house warm for me!


There's nothing quite like the feeling I get when I'm given a calendar for free, so when I came across this one, and got it delivered to my door no charge I was soooo EXCITED!!!


Feb 5- A visit from the police shouldn't brighten your day, but our local law enforcement officers were so pleasant and agreeable that I didn't mind the visit at all.
Feb 10- I love bunnies...

Right.  That oughta show you!


No comments: