Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Country strolls...

So, I love walking. Maybe even more now than I ever have, but maybe that's just because the destinations here are nothing less than breathtaking. I can walk to the sea! Yes, all that stands between me and the crashing waves is common grazing land, the croft behind our house and approximately 6 gates. And although I would consider myself a social person, when I do set out on a walk alone, I for some reason prefer to complete the walk without seeing a single person. As this is not exactly a bustling area, my walking route hits this requirement as well. Perfection.

That's not to say that I am completely alone on my walks. I'm usually accompanied by a few bunnies, and of course...sheep. There are ALWAYS sheep sharing my walk. They don't seem to mind my presence all that much, but they do take notice...

No comments: