Saturday, January 16, 2010

A room with a view...


It's a balmy 40 F degrees outside, and it's looking like prime walking weather outside. I woke up to sun streaming in through my window, which shows how lazy I was about getting up this morning.

So here's something I meant to blog about right after it happened, but better late than never. Over the holiday's my roommate had friends come to visit, and true to the classic Lewis tour, we took them to the Callanish Stones. A popular tourist attraction, these stones are like our island's Stonehenge.


Of course, before you actually get to the stones, there's a the option of a restroom break...sometimes there's a line of course!


Now it's time to make good on my plans for a walk and go before anything happens to this gorgeous day. You never know...

1 comment:

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

LOVE the picture of your window!! Good on ya' for getting out there and seizing the day!!

It's so encouraging to see the days getting longer and longer!