Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A rainbowy day?

Yes, I realize that rainbowy may not be a correct spelling, but I'm pretty sure that the word doesn't exist anyway...wait, let me check...ha! It is a word and I've spelled it correctly, so there!

Anyway, the day that I actually started this post I saw 5 rainbows! I got pics of a couple of them and thought I'd share them. They aren't the most magnificent ones that I've seen here, but I'm not picky when it comes to rainbows.

Proof:
Anyway, rainbows are all well and good, but I meant to blog about my recent travels. So here goes...

After Amsterdam I went to Germany for some meetings and got to see the Alps! I took way too many pictures to post here, but here are a couple, just to give you a sense of what it was like.

The old meets new!


A little bit of home...



Our hotel!

Anyway, I had a great time and am planning to go back at some point. I had no idea how much I would like Germany and how much it would remind me of the States. If you want to have a taste of Bavaria, go to Vail Colorado. I know that sounds wrong, but really, the feel is pretty much the same.

2 comments:

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

Ouray, CO is another great place. They call it the "Switzerland of America".

We've been very rainbowy here, too. I love it!

JennElaine said...

Ouray has officially made it onto my places to go list...aahh, Colorado!