Saturday, September 13, 2008

Well now I've seen it!

I am in South Dakota, and yes, I did see Mount Rushmore. I find it funny that anytime anyone says that they will be visiting South Dakota, people ask if they will be seeing Mt. Rushmore, since they're so close. It is on the very west side of the state! And the state isn't exactly the size of New Jersey. But here I am, furthering the assumption...yes, I'm visiting South Dakota and Mt. Rushmore has been crossed off the list. Enough talk...here are some pictures...

The Classic Entrance


The Less than Thrilled "wild" Mountain Goat


Mens Capri Pants--available in Germany?

The Last Show
and a very cute (and cold) couple


In case you were getting worried, we did not stay at Rushmore the entire day, but I will go into the rest of our fun-filled adventures later.

No comments: