Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Movie Night!!!

One part of my life here in Kansas that I will really miss when I leave in October is my church family. When I came home from school 2 years ago, I really had no clue how blessed I was to be a part of this church, even though I had grown up in it. Now, I am completely in love with this family and I think they are all just wonderful! On Sunday night, we had movie night at my church and watched Facing the Giants. I had a great time! In retrospect, I know that the movie wouldn't have been half as much fun to watch had it not been for the friends I was with. We had a plethera of goodies to snack on, and that combined with the funny comment, outbursts of laughter and even some tears (no, I was not one of the teary-eyed few) made the night a HUGE success in my book.
Yes, the event literally made it into my book:



3 comments:

Pippa said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! So off to Scotland, eh? I was born in Scotland, but I've never been that far north. So cool that you're going to do missions stuff (did you know that I'm a Christian?). Welcome to the blogging world! Cheerio for now! Pippa x

Anonymous said...

Hi another christian funny how Gods family goes around the world when you move to Scotland your friends and family will be praying for you.you have pippa in England me in Wales and others praying for you.GOD is good all the time.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

My name is Monique & I'm part of the PR team for Sherwood Pictures--creators of FACING THE GIANTS.
Thank you so much for supporting the movie on your blog! We wanted to keep you informed of their latest project--FIREPROOF.
It's due to hit theaters this September in theaters nationwide. You can go to www.fireproofthemovie.com to view the trailer, read the synopsis, and sign up for updates to stay up to date with all of the FIREPROOF happenings! If you're interested in learning more or need any resource, pictures, and downloads for your blog please email me at monique@lovell-fairchild.com and I will be happy to get you what you need.

Again, thanks for blogging!
Monique
Lovell-Fairchild Communications