Sunday, June 29, 2008

The very intimidating first post...

I think the worst part about setting up a blog must be writing the first post. But unfortunately it is a necessary part of starting out so here we go. With this blog I will do my best to chronicle my journey into the world of serving as a journeyman overseas. In the Isle of Lewis, Scotland to be more specific. Although I won't be technically leaving for Scotland until January, the real life journey has already begun as I prepare for this new and exciting phase of my life. Yay!!!! I must say that after spending two restless years waiting and watching, I was starting to get a little nervous!
Since I like pictures in blogs, here's a map of the UK that shows my destination:


And here's my little rendition of the island:

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Yeah! You've got a new blog! I linked you on mine ... hope you don't mind.

Jan Allsopp said...

Well hello! Thanks for linking to my blog. Wow, your future sounds very very interesting. And cold. I love maps! I love your map!

Candy Bello said...

hello from California, just stopping by. I'm sort of new to blogging also. My favorite thing to do is looking...