Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Some days are stressful...

                         

     Today's stressful feel technically began with a sneeze yesterday...  One little sneeze, and I knew that I was in for a spring cold...  Ugh!  My instincts proved correct when I woke up with the scratchiest of throats and watery eyes.  No amount of tea could seem to fix my problem...

     Today was also the first day of our fiscal year at my place of work, and unfortunately, my job is one that is actually affected by this annual milestone.  The first day of FY2015 means that it's time for me to scramble to wrap up everyone else's loose ends, while still plugging along with my daily duties.  Accounting.

     When I tore off my Mary Englebreit calendar page this morning, I knew it was perfectly suited for the day.  

     Tricky though it was, I made it through & hope to feel a bit better tomorrow.  I have a sneaking suspicion I'll need a clear head to clean up today's mess!

No comments: