Monday, July 5, 2010

A few hours ago, I drove down south to Barvas with Murdo and Golly (the surviving molly) splashing around in front of the passenger seat. I'm off early tomorrow morning for Ireland, and I barely remembered that I'd needed to find somewhere for my babies to go. Just days ago, I was actually in line at the Post waiting to add to my electricity key when it hit me! It would've been a hectic Monday morning had I just remembered then...

Oh yeah, did you catch that?? ..."for Ireland"? Whoop whoop! I'm headed to Connemara to visit some friends tomorrow, and I'm beyond excited! I've been once before, but it was November and it rained every day, so I'm excited to see it in the 'heat of summer.'

Random pictures for the day:

The few from my front garden this weekend

And here are the first pages from my brand new art journal! This is the first art journal I haven't put together with watercolor paper, so I was a bit apprehensive. Turns out it's not too bad, but definitely not as easy to work with. Twas convenient and cheap, but probably not worth it in the end...



No comments: