Friday, July 10, 2009

Cloth, paper, scissors

Look at what I've been up to!


I recently was inspired by this very crafty post, and started to gather supplies straight away one at a time (I really love getting parcels in the mail). I ordered 3 cahier journals, and accidentally sent them to Kansas...forgot to change my address on a certain account. Luckily, I realized what I had done within 24 hours (which is too late to change a delivery address on this site apparently), so I didn't lose any time ordering another set and having them sent here. Once they arrived, I ordered this stuff called Bondaweb from Ebay. Got that, so I finally got serious about fabric and ordered a bunch of samples from a shop on Etsy. My fabric was delivered by our loyal postman two days ago, and the rest is history. I'm gonna miss waiting on my packages!

No comments: