Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year...New Plans

Yes, it's been awhile since I've updated, and yes plans have changed a bit. Even though my last post was pretty vague, it was probably pretty clear that I was waiting to see what plan B would look like. Well, here's plan B... I am back home, and will stay home a bit longer than I had planned. Scotland is now three months away instead of three days which stinks, but I am just thankful that as of now, I can still see it coming.

But three months? What in the world am I supposed to do for three months? Yes, I can hear everyone that has managed not to forget that I do occasionally blog telling me, "get a job!" Ugh, I know. I gave myself the holidays to pretend that I was just visiting and come Monday I will begin the ever thrilling job search.

However, even though my near future is looking pretty bleak to me, it's not all bad. Here's an example...take a look at this adorable little face...

No comments: